The National Cybersecurity Student Association is seeking an Academic Faculty member who would like to take on the role of the Student Association’s Chapter Development Director.
*All canidates must be an Academic member of the National CyberWatch Center. Please go to https://www.nationalcyberwatch.org/membership/academic/ to sign up.
- Lead the nation’s largest cybersecurity student association, student chapters.
- Work with leaders and Academic faculty across the nation.
- Grow your network and join our Advisory Board.
- Make a change with our national cybersecurity community.
- Collaborate with students, academia, government, and industry professionals on our Board.
- 2-year commitment.
- Must be a faculty member of an academic institution.
- Must be an academic member of the National CyberWatch Center.
- Remote position, which requires at least 20hrs a month.
- Candidates with student chapter building experience is a plus.
- Reach out to academic institutions to establish chapters.
- Respond to student chapter inquiries.
- Answer questions from student’s chapter representatives, inquiries and assist with the chapter establishment.
- Send/answer emails/phone calls.
- Facilitate online video conference calls with student(s), chapter(s) and/or facility member(s).
- Facilitate chapter development with respect to policies, procedures, guidance documentation and process improvement.
- Oversee the Chapter Development Committee and lead meetings.
- Update map on website of new/old chapters.
- Create, update and manage student chapter documents via Google shared drive.
- Work with the social media director for chap dev marketing campaigns (approved by Exe. Dir.).
- Facilitate and lead the Chapter Development committee and meetings.
- Provide updates to Exe. Dir. and Committee members.
- Create and attend meetings with cross-functional teams/groups/Exe. Dir..
- Fill out a monthly individual activity report and send it to the Exe. Dir..