CSJ Internship Opportunities w/National CyberWatch Center
If you missed Laurin Buchanan, Managing Editor, Cybersecurity Skills Journal (CSJ) webcast on September 15th, 2022 at 3pm EST, don’t worry we have you covered. Check out our YouTube video recording below to learn about CSJ’s internship opportunities. CSJ is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing Special Issues on a variety of topics to advance knowledge, practice, and capabilities of cybersecurity professionals. CSJ is a project of the National CyberWatch Center. More information on CSJ can be found HERE.
Interns will work with members of the CSJ Editorial Board to produce graphic materials in support of CSJ, or undertake research on specific cybersecurity topics of interest to the Board, e.g., degrees programs, conferences, published research, etc.
- Internship Type
- Paid, unpaid and Federal Work Study opportunities.
- Available Positions
- Available Positions: Multiple research internships and one graphic design internship available.
- General Scope of Work
- Interns will undertake research and collect data under the supervision of members of the CSJ Board of Directors, providing at least bi-weekly status updates via email or brief virtual meetings. Familiarity with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel required for research internships..
- Commitment Hours
- Most internships are 5-10 hours a week.
- Length of Internship
- Fall 2022 Term; most internships could continue through Spring 2023.
- Opportunity to practice soft skills (written and verbal communication, preparing brief reports, etc.) and learn more about the broader cybersecurity community.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.