NATIONAL CYBERWATCH CENTER
NATIONAL CYBERSECURITY STUDENT ASSOCIATION STUDENT CHAPTERS ONLY
INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FEDERAL WORK-STUDY PROGRAM
To be eligible, you must have a National Cybersecurity Student Association student chapter and it must be current. All inquiries shall be made by the Student Chapter faculty contact.
Contact Chapter Development Director, Diego Tibaquira to start a chapter and/or update your chapter’s information/status – email@example.com
What does the National CyberWatch Center do?
The National CyberWatch Center is a mission is to lead the collaborative efforts to advance cybersecurity education and strengthen the national cyber workforce. The Center is the leader in cybersecurity education, bringing together the resources of a broad national network that includes students, schools, individuals, and business.
What is the Federal Student Work-Study Program?
The Federal Work-Study program provides students with the opportunity to earn wages through on-campus or off-campus employment. Students participants receive a biweekly paycheck for hours worked. Students may work up to 20 hours per week. This is not a loan, funds receive don’t need to be paid back. Hourly, rate vary depending on the complexity of the job
How do I qualify?
To be considered for the program, students must
- Demonstrate financial need
- Funds must available to award
- Maintain a 2,0 GPA
What is the opportunity to work for the National CyberWatch Center?
- Get access access to some of the top cybersecurity experts in the country
- Develop and fine tune your technical and business skill that can be
- Participate in the Community College Cyber Conference schedule for May 2022
- Learn about the different career paths in cybersecurity.
- Learn some business basics – a valuable access for job interviews
What is really in it for me?
- As a work-study student, you keep what you earn.
- Your Paycheck won’t affect your Financial aide Eligibility
- Gain unique on the job skills that are difficult to gain elsewhere
- Access to very to a rich talent pool of like-minded professional
- Flexible work schedule
Have your faculty member fill out the following form. CLICK HERE