Student Chapter Benefits
Gain Access to the Member Portal HERE
Enroll in the Skills to Succeed Program
- Click HERE to learn about the National CyberWatch Center’s The Cyber-READY Professionals Consortium.
- Click HERE to register for the Cyber-READY Professionals Skills to Succeed Program.
- Check out the webcast recording HERE to learn more about the free training.
$500 Microsoft Scholarship for One or More of the items below.
- Attend 3CS, Cybersecurity Skills Development Workshops (CSDWs).
- Click HERE to learn more about 3CS.
- This is a 2-day event with several workshops to attend. $500 value and limited seating available.
- Upcoming Events with CSDW’s.
- 2023 Great Lakes 3CS – Minnesota – Aug 4th – 6th
- 2023 Southwest 3CS – Nov – Date TBD – CA, AZ, NM
- 2024 National 3CS – Orlando, FL – January TBD
- If you are interested in applying for the Scholarship and would like to attend a 3CS event, sign up HERE.
- Register a minimum of (10) Student Chapter members and get up to $1666 rebate for your chapter funds!
- Click HERE to register for Travel Stipends.
- Cyber-READY’s Skills to Succeed personal Success Coaching Program – Limited seating available.
- 1-yr membership for the Student Association.
- Industry Certification Voucher(s).
- Get connected with a mentor in your field.
Present a Webcast or Targeted Marketing email via our 13,000+ database
- Present a webcast with your student chapter members to our Student Association audience. Your faculty chapter advisor can also pitch their academic institution’s program at the end of the webcast (15 mins).
- Send out student chapter targeted emails to our Student Association audience.
Attend a Regional or National 3CS event with possible Travel Stipends
- Every year the National Science Foundation (NSF) gives us funds for students to attend our conferences. If travel funds (reimbursement stipend) are available for a conference, we offer it to our student chapters first. Travel stipends includes, flight, hotel, shuttle service (Uber, Lyft, ect…) or .65 cents per mile if you drive to the conference with approval. Conference registration is deeply discounted for students and chapter faculty advisors.
- NSF travel funds may be available for student chapter Faculty advisors.
- ***NOTE: Travel arrangements must be made and paid for by each student. If the academic institution would like to pay for the initial travel arrangements, it must be approved by the National CyberWatch Center and the reimbursement will go to the academic institution.
Submit your Chapter Inquiry HERE.
More information on Student Chapters can be found HERE.
Contact Gus Hinojosa Jr, Director, National Cybersecurity Student Association