Connect. Collaborate. Careers
Cultivating a national community that supports students in their cybersecurity endeavors through extracurricular activities, career opportunities, mentoring, and keeping them at the forefront of cybersecurity trends.
The National Cybersecurity Student Association is dedicated to expanding its membership’s professional network and cybersecurity industry connections. This commitment positions student members for greater success in the cybersecurity sector.
Benefits of Membership
$12.99 semi-Annual Membership Fee
(March & September)
- Network with other like-minded individuals.
- Gain access to our student member portal.
- Learn about over 50 scholarships opportunities.
- Take part in cyber competitions hosted all over the world.
- Browse through a variety of resources, research and publications.
- Check out our Job Portal and internship pathways
- Submit resume and connect with sponsors who are actively seeking their next cybersecurity employee.
- Share your knowledge through our blog posts to increase your brand visibility via our social media platforms and website.
- Participate in conferences, training and events on our calendar.
- Attend our monthly Webcast Series.
- Gain insight about your club and activities.
- Start a student chapter.
- Chance to win swag and much more.
- Must be 18+ to qualify for membership.
- Semi-anual enrollment period is March – August and September – February. You can register anytime.
- Annual membership starts on you join date for a period of 1 year.
- Q&A: email@example.com
The membership term length is for a one year upon signing up. You must renew every year.
Student Association Participant
This membership is FREE. Stay up to date with the Student Association’s activities. Participate in one Student Association program or event each year to maintain your Participant status. Upgrade to become a Student Association Member to receive discounts on events, skills assessments, partner programs and much more. The membership term length is for a one year upon signing up. You must renew every year.
If your institution is an Academic Member of the National CyberWatch Center (check here: https://www.
Student Member Graduates
Student members who graduated from their college/university program, have the opportunity to still be a part of the National Cybersecurity Student Association. For $50, students can obtain a dual membership for the National CyberWatch Center’s new grad-practitioner program and the student association. This category is for recent graduates, with less than three years in the workforce. This dual membership gives students the chance to be a part of two great organizations, while accessing a variety of resources. Click below to learn more.
This map displays the National Cybersecurity Student Association
members and student chapter locations
Local and State Chapters
Through the National Cybersecurity Student Association, develop and strengthen your leadership and teambuilding skills as we form local and state chapters.
Higher Education and Continual Learning
The National Cybersecurity Student Association inspires and empowers cybersecurity students to build a strong academic foundation with a continual learning perceptive that employers seek.
The National Cybersecurity Student Assocation will proactively contribute to the preparation of a world-class cybersecurity workforce, through the development of technological and leadership skills that ultimately contribute to their employability.