CULTIVATING FUTURE CYBERSECURITY LEADERS
THE NATIONAL CYBERSECURITY STUDENT ASSOCIATION AIMS TO DEVELOP AND STREGTHEN YOUR LEADERSHIP AND TEAMBUILDING SKILLS AS WE FORM LOCAL AND STATE CHAPTERS ACROSS THE NATION. INTERESTED IN STARTING YOUR OWN CHAPTER OR INTEGRATING ONE INTO YOUR EXISTING CLUB AT YOU COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY?
Benefits of Student Chapters
- Develop and strengthen your leadership team building skills.
- Collaborate with other chapters across the nation.
- Network with other like-minded individuals.
- Gain access to our student chapter resources in the portal.
- Learn about opportunities/activities for your chapter’s development.
- Video conference with our Advisory board members.
- One on one mentoring sessions.
- Share your chapter activity through our blogs posts, email blasts, website and/or social media platforms
- Participate in conferences, training and events on our calendar.
- Present via our monthly Webcast Series.
- Opportunity to attend/present at the my3CS.org conference for free!
- Chance to win swag and much more.
Student Chapter Requirements & Process
In order to start a chapter at your community college or university, you must first become a member of the National Cybersecurity Student Association. Click HERE for more information. After you have joined the student association, you can now apply to become a student chapter. Below are the requirements.
- Must be 18 years of age and over.
- Must be a member of the National Cybersecurity Student Association
- (1) Faculty member of your college/university.
- (3) Chapter officers
- Click on the link below to start the chapter process.
Director, Chapter Development
The student Chapter Development Director position is available. If you are interested, contact;
Executive Director, National Cybersecurity Student Association
student chapter locations
Click on the “Category filters” and select “Student Chapters”
Local and State Chapters
Through the National Cybersecurity Student Association, develop and strengthen your leadership and teambuilding skills as we form local and state chapters.
Higher Education and Continual Learning
The National Cybersecurity Student Association inspires and empowers cybersecurity students to build a strong academic foundation with a continual learning perceptive that employers seek.
The National Cybersecurity Student Assocation will proactively contribute to the preparation of a world-class cybersecurity workforce, through the development of technological and leadership skills that ultimately contribute to their employability.